Neustein Urban - Planning design architecture

Why I need a town planner

A town planner has thorough knowledge of the legal requirements and local planning controls necessary to prepare development applications. At Neustein Urban we simplify this complex process for you, liaising with the authorities, other professionals and interested parties. We take care of your development application all the way from preparing your application through to the day you receive your building certificate.

In Australia town planning, also known as urban planning, is generally controlled by local councils operating within laws and guidelines set up by state governments.

Town planning consultants advise and assist: